It was being a runner that mattered, not how fast or how far I could run. The joy was in the act of running and in the journey, not in the destination.
PT, DPT, CMPT
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY (2015),
- B.S. in Biology with a Minor in Community Health Sciences; University of Nevada, Reno, NV (2011)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Jillian enjoys running, playing soccer, snowboarding, and is always up for anything active. On the weekends she loves going to farmers markets and cooking at home. Additionally Jillian likes to travel, trying coffee and food from around the world.Jillian loves being a physical therapist because she enjoys being part of her client’s journey of getting back to doing what they love without pain.