It was being a runner that mattered, not how fast or how far I could run. The joy was in the act of running and in the journey, not in the destination.
PT, DPT, OCS
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (APTA)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA (2014)
- B.S. Biology; University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2010)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Kailey loves spending time with family and friends, running local road races, hiking and boating in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, and cheering on her Huskies.
- Kailey is also a STOTT Pilates instructor and loves practicing her own Pilates as well as integrating Clinical Pilates into patient care and injury prevention. She believes that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind.
- Kailey’s treatment style focuses on functional exercise, postural training and manual therapy, and she believes that the best success is gained when the patient is a key part of the rehabilitation team.