It was being a runner that mattered, not how fast or how far I could run. The joy was in the act of running and in the journey, not in the destination.
PT, DPT, OCS
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (APTA)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; Simmons College, Boston, MA (2010)
- B.S. in Exercise Science; Linfield College, McMinnville, OR (2007)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Malia enjoys circuit training and running, experimenting in the kitchen, traveling the world with her husband, and enjoying the beautiful city of Seattle with her friends and family.
- Malia loves connecting with each unique patient while working toward their specific therapy goals. She strives to ensure a personalized and efficient rehab program as well as a long-term wellness plan for her patients.