It was being a runner that mattered, not how fast or how far I could run. The joy was in the act of running and in the journey, not in the destination.
PT, DPT, OCS
- Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist.
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (APTA)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; Simmons College, Boston, MA (2010)
- B.S. in Exercise Science; Linfield College, McMinnville, OR (2007)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Since giving birth to her daughter, Malia has become very interested in prenatal and postnatal rehab, recognizing from first hand experience the unique challenges of recovery during these phases.
- She also especially enjoys working with runners and young athletes.
- When not at work, you’ll find Malia cooking, traveling, running/circuit training, and spending time with her husband and daughter.