Dreams do come true if you keep believing in yourself. Anything is possible.
PT, DPT, OCS
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (APTA)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; Simmons College, Boston, MA (2010)
- B.S. Exercise Science; University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA (2006)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Molly enjoys running, playing tennis, backpacking in the Cascades, skiing, and spending time with her friends and family.
- As a physical therapist, it is her goal to empower clients with the knowledge and tools they need to return to a pain free, active lifestyle.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Post-surgical Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention
Collegiate Tennis Player