"We strive toward a goal, and whether we achieve it or not is important, but it's not what's most important. What matters is how we move toward that goal."
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (APTA)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy; Ola Grimbsy Institute (2003)
- Master of Physical Therapy; Eastern Washington University (1998)
- Bachelor of Arts; Central Washington University (1996)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington (PTWA)
- Dave enjoys spending his free time with his wife (Kelly), and three children (Charlie, Katie, and Josie).
- Dave is an avid backpacker, having walked over 1500 miles along the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Dave enjoys running and has completed a dozen marathons, multiple half marathons, and a few triathlons along the way