"It was being a runner that mattered, not how fast or how far I could run. The joy was in the act of running and in the journey, not in the destination."
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (APTA)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2014)
- B.S. in Biology, Minor in Chemistry, Minor in Bioethics and Humanities; University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2010)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Hobbies include tennis, yoga, piano, reading self-improvement books, board games, hiking and basketball
- Ethan has competed in several triathlons including two half ironman distances.
- He loves traveling having been to 30+ states and 24 countries and counting
- When not at work, you’ll find Ethan being active with friends and spending time with his wife Karen, 8 nieces and nephews, and extensive local family.
Return to Baseball Injury Program
Low Back and Neck Pain
Post-surgical Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention