"Dreams do come true if you keep believing in yourself. Anything is possible."
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (Ola Grimsby Institute)
- Dance/Performing Arts Medicine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy; Ola Grimsby Institute, Seattle, WA (2018)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy; New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY (2015)
- B.S. in Exercise Science; Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR (2011)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Performing Arts Special Interest Group
- United States Figure Skating Association (USFSA)
- Professional Skaters Association (PSA)
- Member, Seattle Performing Arts Medicine
- Valerie stays active with high intensity interval training, Pilates, yoga, and hiking. She loves exploring the beautiful PNW with her husband and their beloved rescue dog Penny.
- Valerie is also a figure skating coach and focuses on off-ice strength and conditioning as well as injury prevention.
- Valerie loves being a physical therapist because she gets to be a part of each individual’s triumphant comeback story!
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Dance/Performing Arts Medicine
Sports Injury Rehabilitation
Injury Prevention Programs